Villa in El Vedat de Torrent with 85 m2 built surface area and a 611 m2 plot. Distributed on one floor, with living room, kitchen with own access, three bedrooms and bathroom. The construction dates back to 1975, but important reforms have been carried out, such as the installation of gas heating, air conditioning and aluminum windows with double glazing, the renovation of the kitchen and, a few months ago, the rehabilitation of the pool (cladding and installations) and the construction of a service toilet next to it. It also has a 16 m2 covered terrace next to the entrance.
It has a closed garage within the plot with capacity for a car, although you can park more vehicles in the plot. Above the garage there is a terrace with views to the Vedat.
Located in the area of El Drac school, 2 minutes from the shopping area of Toll-l'Alberca and the exit to the A7. The street has neighbors all year but it is very quiet.
MONAPART VALENCIA CHARGES ITS FEES TO THE SELLER OF THE HOUSING.
- Single-family detached
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingFDownload floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- Storage room
- Private garage
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- House built in 1975 in perfect condition. Reforms have been carried out such as the installation of gas heating, air conditioning and aluminum windows with climalit, the renovation of the kitchen and, a few months ago, the rehabilitation of the pool (cladding and installations) and the construction of a toilet service next to it.
- The villa is very comfortable and practical, as it is built on one level, on an almost flat plot, and with an easy to maintain garden. In addition, its distribution makes the most of the square floor plan.
- It has a closed garage inside the plot, which is accessed by automated doors. Its roof is walkable and serves as a lookout.
- It is located in the Vedat de Torrent, next to the el Drac school. In the area there are two other nearby schools, a commercial area, and the exit to the A7 is 2 minutes.
It's special because…
- The street has neighbors all year but it is very quiet and has little traffic.
- The Vedat is one of the protected forest areas closest to Valencia capital. From the house you can go on hiking trails.
- The covered terrace of the entrance to the house is very pleasant in summer, since it is east oriented and makes excellent ventilation. The terrace invites you to have dinner in it every day in the warmer months...
A-7 salida Torrent-Montserrat
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?