102 sqm apartment in the Cabanyal-Canyamelar neighborhood. It underwent a comprehensive reform less than 10 years ago, with quality materials. It was completely demolished and a new distribution was made with two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en suite) and a very large living room with integrated kitchen. It is equipped with ducted air conditioning, natural gas heating, fireplace, aluminum windows with climalit and thermal bridge break, porcelain stoneware floors (Porcelanosa), armored door (using the original door), built-in wardrobes and doors lacquered in white to the ceiling. The kitchen has appliances.
Located on the third floor of an attractive building from 1955, the apartment overlooks the rear facade, with unobstructed views to Barraca street. The building has an elevator.
Located in the neighborhood of Cabanyal-Canyamelar, the area of Valencia with more projection at present, 10 minutes from the beach of Las Arenas and the port of Valencia. Very well connected with tram, bus and train.
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- Storage room
You would like to know…
- Completely renovated apartment with quality materials, such as Porcelanosa porcelain stoneware floor or climalit exterior carpentry with thermal bridge break.
- A large space was created to serve as a living-dining room that includes the integrated kitchen, although separated from the living area with glass.
- The layout is designed for a small family, but with the possibility of growing: the large open space of the living room allows you to obtain up to two extra bedrooms, with only installing three plasterboard partitions. To this end, lighting, air conditioning and heating installations have also been carried out individually in the foreseen spaces.
It's special because…
- The Cabanyal is the next fashionable neighborhood; for many the next Ruzafa. It also adds up the proximity to the beach, the lively port, and the historical richness of a maritime town.
- White and neat lines predominate in the house, providing a lot of light and a very modern look, which perfectly combines with the building's 20th century aesthetics. The ceiling coffering was maintained in the hall and integrated with the new construction.
Reina 23, El Cabanyal - El Canyamelar.València
Bus 2, 19, 95, tranvía Grau-Canyamelar, tren Cabanyal
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?