113 m2 apartment, located on the eighth floor of an iconic building in Ruzafa. The apartment has been renovated, and currently has three bedrooms (before there were four), one of which is currently used as a dressing room, two bathrooms, large living room and kitchen. The house has heating, air conditioning, fitted wardrobes, video intercom and parquet floors, all added during the renovation. The distribution of the house takes advantage of all the chamfer of the building, adding excellent luminosity to the apartment and, given its height, very clear views. Original decorative elements have been maintained, such as the glass door of the kitchen, the luminaire of the living room, or the oscillating windows of the bathrooms and kitchen.
The building, from 1966, has a striking original decoration, which goes from the paddedc doors of the lifts, coffered ceilings in the apartments or the wooden ceilings of the hall, to the attractive marble facade. It has two elevators.
Located in Ruzafa, the fashionable district of Valencia, with a wide offer of leisure, culture and gastronomy. Excellently communicated, with up to 8 bus lines with a nearby stop, and metro, train and AVE stations less than 15 minutes on foot.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 45€/month
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Housing located on an eighth (last) floor of a building with two elevators. Despite being oriented to the north, given the height and the fact that it is located in the chamfer, the apartment has plenty of natural light.
- The apartment was reformed and redistributed, and now has three bedrooms (before there were four), one of which is currently used as a dressing room.
- The distribution allows access to the living room in a more "public" way (through the corridor that connects with the kitchen) or more "private" (through the bedroom, with double access), which gives the house a lot of versatility.
- The kitchen has an island so you can sit down for breakfast.
- The living room, triangular, has three different spaces, with a large living area, another to house the dining table, and another that has a reading area function.
It's special because…
- Located in the epicenter of the fashion district of Valencia, near the market and surrounded by all kinds of cool places: hotels, fashion, design, etc.
- The building is charming, with a very sixties style, and with decorative elements such as the upholstered doors of the lifts, the coffered ceilings in the apartments, the wooden ceilings, the metal lattices, the round wool mats framed on the pavement, the fountain-garden of the hall, the beautiful marble facade... And the apartment also expresses the charm, keeping some of the original elements, such as the luminaires or the glass door of the kitchen.
- The owners say that in fallas you can see perfectly the fireworks from the sofa enjoying a gin tonic. We believe it.
Matías Perelló 8, Russafa.València
Bus (8 líneas), metro Bailén y Xàtiva, tren est. Norte y Joaquín Sorolla
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?