A puzzle of the house of Pedro Sánchez de León
I remember as a teenager I liked assembling thousand piece puzzles. Before going to class every morning, I assembled a few pieces. Sometimes I left home so in the last minute that I forgot my lunch ... Other times, I didn’t forget lunch, but the teacher would not let me in class for being late.
One sunny Sunday morning, I had the time to finish my puzzle and I noticed that although I had completed it, there were two pieces left… Perhaps the same happened to the master builder that placed the hydraulic tile mosaics in this beautiful apartment. But one thing is for sure: He did not forget lunch.
- 7 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- No heating
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- It is a very bright apartment.
- It has a modern elevator.
- It needs to be renovated with the possibility ok keeping original ornaments.
It's special because…
- The building where it is located was built in 1897 by the Valencian master Lucas Garcia Cardona.
- Located next to Plaza Santa Catalina, where you can taste the best horchata and fartons in Valencia.
San Vicente Mártir 2, La Seu.Valencia
Bus lines with Plaza de la Reina stop: 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 16, 28, 70 and 71.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?