When light comes from above
And sure it does from above! To begin with, because we are in a very good size plot and the house sits where it should: Close to the neighboring house yet opening diagonally towards the best view and with lots of land in the best direction. In addition, once we enter, we find a covered double height space in the center of the house organizing the circulation towards the second floor and getting a stream of light from two opposing facades.
I imagine how light must change through the day, the month... the year, and I understand that you want to move in as soon as possible. And speaking of light... that thing you see towards the east from the upstairs balcony, is it the sea? Well, you know who is going to get the first morning lights.
- Single-family detached
- 6 rooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- Storage room
- Private garage
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- The plot is partially paved to facilitate preservation.
- It has façade to two streets and the slope of the environment allows for views and privacy.
- Built, thoroughly for sure, by a property developer for his own use.
- The setting is very peaceful and with very little car traffic.
It's special because…
- Cozy and very comfortable given its large size.
- The central double height space brings light to the center of the house and provides a very unique flow to the upper floor.
- The plot’s size, orientation and use.
Albufera 26, Torrent.Torrent
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?