2007 villa with plot of 1070 m2, and 330 actually built. It has two floors: the top, which gives access to a large lounge, kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one en suite), and the bottom, with the garage (with space for 2-3 vehicles), additional living room, laundry area, closed room (used as a music studio) and toilet. The two floors have terraces: the upper, of 26 m2, with access from the kitchen, and the bottom of 14 m2, covered, with access from the basement lounge. The house is equipped with heating, automatic venetian blinds in the living room or porcelain tile floors. The living room and kitchen have large windows with spectacular views. The plot has garden and pool.
Located on the Cumbres de Calicanto urbanization, 20 minutes from Valencia, well connected also with the airport and the main communication routes (A3 and A7).
- Single-family detached
- 4 rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingEDownload floor plan
- In good condition
- Private garage
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- The house has 307 m2 of living area, and all rooms are of generous size.
- The actual house is entirely on the floor which is accessed from the street.
- The plot is of good size, with garden and pool.
- It has two terraces, one on each floor. The lower (14 m2) servicing the garden, and the top terrace (26 m2) has direct access from the kitchen and takes advantage of the spectacular views of the villa.
- It has a garage for two to three vehicles although as many can be parked in the ramp down and also usually there is space at the door. In case you come up with investing in classic cars.
It's special because…
- Its views. It is the first thing that dazzles you when you walk in the living room, because the windows are huge. If you do not want so much light, you can also lower their automatic wooden Venetian shutters.
- The kitchen has such a size that you can organize a Masterchef with your family. And with the same views as the living room ...
- You can go to this house with your progressive rock band (or the style you prefer), because it has a studio on the lower floor.
- It also has plenty of room to keep animals. Currently it has a closed area, if you do not want your dog to eat your visits.
Línea 170 Fernanbus
A7 salida Calicanto
A3 salida Godelleta
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?