Great town house with 360 m2 surface area, located in the municipality of Cabra del Camp, dated from the s. XVII but reformed in 2007, that maintains the original elements, like stuccos, doors and paintings. It is sold with a 350 m2 orchard located in front of the house.
The house consists of a large ground floor, with Gothic arches, with access to a 14 m2 patio, and a bathroom.
Between the ground floor and first floor we find a large bedroom.
The kitchen, the bathroom and the rest of the bedrooms are on the first floor.
The kitchen, equipped with antique cooker, ceramic hob and appliances, has access to a small balcony overlooking the countryside.
The living room serves as a distributor for the many bedrooms and the bathroom.
We found a double bedroom, with a window to the street, and two large bedrooms with alcoves and distributor, facing southeast.
On the second floor, the attic and the large terrace facing southeast are located.
Original restored flooring dating from the time of the construction.
On the first floor all windows have double aluminum and glass carpentry with air chamber.
There is no heating, there is a wood stove that heats the entire first floor.
The water heater is electric and is pre-installed for solar panels.
It is sold with almost all the furniture.
- Workspace (office, local)
- 5 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingB
- No heating
- Brand new
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Large village house dating from the s. XVII but renovated in 2007, which preserves the original elements of the house, such as stuccos, pavements and doors.
- It is located in Cabra del Camp, a town with all services, school, pharmacy, shop, swimming pool ....
- It has 360 m2 distributed on ground floor, first and second or attic.
- It is sold together with a 350 m2 orchard located in front of the house.
- On the ground floor there is a large room, which gives access to a cellar, a bathroom and a 14 m2 patio. Two Gothic arches and the original pavement stand out.
- In the mezzanine there is a large living room.
- On the first floor is the kitchen, equipped with cooker in perfect working condition and ceramic hob, with access to a balcony facing southeast.
- The first floor also has a bathroom with shower, and four large bedrooms, two of them with large alcoves.
- On the second floor or attic there is a large diaphanous room, a space with pre-installation made for a bathroom and a large terrace.
It's special because…
- It is a very authentic house, with its bedrooms, arches, colors ...
- You must visit to appreciate all the spaces, and the atmosphere.
- The current owners have restored the house in a reliable manner.
- The terrace is an ideal place for the celebration of parties.
- The vast majority of furniture are restored antiques.
- In the middle of the Císter Route, between Poblet and Santes Creus.
Pica 6, Cabra del Camp.Cabra del Camp
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?