Detached house in the pedestrian area of Calafell, 20 m. from the beach
Detached house between dividing walls built in 1944, in the pedestrian area of Calafell, 20 m. from the beach and 300 m. from the commuter train station. The house is sold as a single unit but there are actually 2 complete homes deeded separately, with the possibility of connection between them on the ground floor. The house has been renovated keeping the original aesthetics. Possibility to purchase for € 9,000 a private parking in a facility 100 m. away from the house.
Housing at street level consisting of three double bedrooms with wardrobes, one suite with a bath, a separate bathroom, a utility room, and living room, kitchen and dining room overlook the spacious and cool backyard (oriented southwest).
The first floor apartment has independent access from the street. The ceilings are high, the pavement is hydraulic mosaic and is very bright. The dining room, oriented northeast, has a nice fireplace and a balcony overlooking Monturiol street. The kitchen is separated with pantry and patio.
There are 3 bedrooms, two double with bathroom overlooking the backyard and a single (old domestic service room).
The hot water is by means of a city gas boiler. No heating or AC.
The windows are aluminum-made but retain the wooden shutters. The French windows are the original wooden ones.
- Single-family detached
- 7 rooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Parking included
- Built-in closets
- Brand new
- Storage room
- Private garage
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- House from 1944 in Calafell pedestrian zone, 20 m. from the beach.
- It is sold as a single unit but there are 2 units deeded separately, one at street level and another on the first floor.
- The house has been renovated preserving its original aesthetics.
- 10 minutes walk from the train station.
- Optional parking space 100 m. away from the house for € 9,000.
- It has 3 double bedrooms, one en suite with its own bathroom, 1 separate bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room and a large, cool patio on the ground floor and two double rooms, a single room, kitchen, living room, laundry room , and a multipurpose room on the first floor.
- The dining room on the ground floor overlooks the backyard and the first floor’s Monturiol street.
- They can be connected from the ground floor.
- All double rooms have their own bathroom.
- It is sold partially furnished.
It's special because…
- Former home of holiday-makers of the times they came from the big city.
- Going to the beach from home only with a towel and suntan lotion.
- Very bright with high ceilings.
- A cool and wide backyard with a big hibiscus.
- Original hydraulic pavement on the first floor.
- The color of the fireplace gives a more contemporary feel to the house.
- Original windows, shutters and doors.
Monturiol 5, Calafell.Calafell
Tren cercanías Renfe
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?