Duplex with useful area of 172 m2 located in the Reus Aigüesverds Golf Club residential complex, built in the year 2000, located 5 min. by car from Reus.
It has views over the golf course, 10th hole, and over the community pool. It also has a paddle court.
The building comprises a house on the ground floor, and another on the first-second floor (duplex). The duplex is accessed through outside stairs.
As it is in a higher position, the duplex enjoys better views and tranquility.
On the first floor there is a large dining room with terrace, facing south, a double bedroom with bathroom and a small terrace, kitchen and toilet. On the second floor there are two double bedrooms, the master bedroom, very spacious and with high ceilings, with dressing room and bathroom and a second bedroom with a bathroom.
The duplex has two parking spaces, one open (under pergola) and the other closed.
The carpentries are aluminum with double glazing.
The flooring is by parquet.
It has heating by natural gas and air conditioning.
Sold with furniture and appliances.
- 3 rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 246€/month
- In good condition
- Private garage
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Duplex, first and second floor, with useful area of 172 m2 located in the Reus Aigüesverds Golf Club residential complex, http://www.golfreusaiguesverds.com/, 5 min by car from Reus.
- It has 3 double bedrooms with bathrooms, one on the first floor and two on the second floor.
- Both the south-facing dining room and the bedrooms have access to the terraces overlooking the golf course.
- Heating by natural gas and air conditioning.
- It has 2 parking spaces, one open under pergola and the other closed.
- It has a nice communal area with pool and paddle court.
- As it is located in a residential area within a golf course, payments of 900 € annually of maintenance of the complex and 513 € quarterly of community expenses are needed.
- Sold furnished.
It's special because…
- Ideal for golf lovers, it has direct access to the course, and views of the 10th hole.
- Very quiet residential area and very well maintained.
- The house is sold with furniture, many of them from antiquarian.
- The terraces are an invitation to the quiet reading of both the newspaper and the latest novel by Paul Auster.
Noguers 3, Reus.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?