Apartment of 83 m2 built surface, with two rooms, two bathrooms and a terrace, in a fourth floor with elevator in the Can Barbarà building right in front of the sea. Very bright housing with most of the rooms outward facing and with open views to the sea and the port. Master bedroom en suite with direct access to the terrace and with bathroom integrated in the dressing room. The living-dining room is a large and open space (35 m2). Fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and access to a utility room located in the interior gallery. It is refurbished, with parquet floors, original woodwork but with climalit. It has heating and natural gas cooking. The building has two entrances, the main one is in the same Joan Miró Avenue and the second in the same port of Can Barbarà (where the Bar Garito is located). In addition, it has a parking space (small) in the same building.
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking included
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Apartment of 83 m2 built surface, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living-dining room, kitchen and utility room.
- Refurbished apartment, open plan and very bright.
- The master bedroom has a bathroom en suite, accessed through a wooden tailor-made dressing room. It has direct access to the terrace overlooking the sea.
- Fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and access to a utility room.
- It has heating and natural gas cooking.
- It has a parking space (small) in the same building.
- The building has two entrances, the main one is in the same Joan Miró Avenue and the second in the same port of Can Barbarà.
It's special because…
- The building was designed by the architect Felipe Sánchez-Cuenca.
- Its beautiful facade and community elements (entrance hall, lobby and stairway). Of much significance are the wooden carpentries and its white metallic building blinds which give the building its unique and special facade.
- Spacious living area with plenty of natural light with access to the terrace overlooking the sea and Can Barbarà port.
Av. Joan Miró 109, Paseo Marítimo.Palma
Bus: 3, 20, 46.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?