Who enters here, doesn’t want to leave
Everything in this landmark building is nice. Not to mention Mari, the doorwoman.
At first sight, I was impressed by the pretty carpet. I know it’s weird, but when I enter a room, my eyes always always pay attention to the floor. And that is confusing because people think I am shy, but I am not.
Back to the carpet ... This one is made of wool, has bright and multiple colors and geometric designs, and gently meanders all over the floor. I took the chance to ask Mari for her phone number so I could call her in the future and ask information for other apartments available in the building. I am not shy, but impatient. So unable to wait, I called her next day. She gently told me that had been working in the building for the past 25 years and she was very happy with it. Apparently, the building is tricky: "Who enters here, doesn’t want to leave..."
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 130€/month
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Beautiful renovation from 2011.
- Landmark building built by Rationalist Architect Luis Gutiérrez Soto.
- It maintains all its original features.
- There are two terraces. One overlooking the sea and another to the old pools of "Aigua Dolça".
- Large terrace that fits a table.
- All the rooms have natural light.
It's special because…
- Located on a very cool building from the 60s.
- Beautiful garden, pond and picnic places.
- Quiet and peaceful residential complex.
Aigua Dolça 1, Paseo Marítimo.Palma
Bus Línea 3, 20, 41, 46.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?