Between two churches
This beautiful apartment for sale in Plaza Porta de Santa Catalina has something that makes it unique. All homes are unique, you may say. But no. How many dwellings located between two churches do you know?
One of them, right at the entrance to the square, is an original inverted church by Dennis Oppenheim, who, to avoid being blamed sacrilegious, called his work "Device to Root Out Evil", although this sculpture is a replica of another created in Venice in the 60s, so not so original ...
The other church is the famous Santa Creu Church, one of the first parishes in Palma from the XIVth Century. A gorgeous building pointing to the sky that almost touches. This is not inverted, it is Gothic!
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- Storage room
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Corner building renovated in 2008.
- Located next to Baluart Museum and Sa Faixina Park.
- Spacious and bright rooms.
- Original wood joinery with double glazing has been restored.
- Bathroom and kitchen renovated with high quality materials.
- Kitchen made to measure by Poggenpohl brand.
It's special because…
- Beautiful views to Plaza Porta Santa Catalina and Santa Creu Church.
- Less than a minute to Borne and Santa Catalina neighborhood.
- Its location is ideal for jogging, cycling or just take a nice walk by the sea.
- You can incorporate a magnificent terrace to the house with ease.
Plaza Porta Santa Catalina 1, La lonja.Palma
Bus line 1
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?