Who does not know the iconic cantina Patrón Lunares in the neighborhood of Santa Catalina in Palma ... For 115 years this emblematic establishment was the headquarters and meeting point of the Montepío del Arrabal Society. Not anymore. But the spirit of the fishermen and sailors who for many centuries sailed through the Mediterranean and other seas is still alive within its four walls.
Today is a seafood restaurant, although first thing in the morning I rather ask for a coffee and the ensaimada, both delicious! You can have them every morning within walking distance of this great home for rent.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingEDownload floor plan
- Parking included
- Built-in closets
- No heating
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- New construction building, finished in 2008.
- Located near Santa Catalina market and at ten minutes from downtown.
- Located on a nice and quiet street.
- Sliding and adjustable wooden slats throughout the house to control light and privacy.
- Wooden doors and parquet flooring.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
It's special because…
- Unbeatable location in a typical street of Santa Catalina neighborhood.
- Large windows on the facade guarantee natural light all day long.
Villalonga 34, Santa Catalina.Palma
Bus lines: 7, 5, 20, 45.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?