68 m2 apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on the first floor of a two-family building with elevator located in Plaça Llorenç de Bisbal. The kitchen is integrated into the 21 m2 living room that opens onto a south facing balcony overlooking the Plaça Llorenç Bisbal. Parquet flooring in bedrooms and living room and marble in the kitchen and bathroom. Wooden carpentry in climalit windows, with Majorcan blinds and shutters. The kitchen is equipped with gas hob, extractor hood, electric oven, microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom is spacious with a bathtub and a washing machine. It has hot and cold splits in the living room and in the bedrooms. It is rented fully furnished and for short season (maximum 11 months).
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- 68 m2 apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- The building has only two apartments and was completely renovated in 2005.
- It has an elevator and a community space where you can leave bicycles.
- The two double bedrooms have brand new mattresses.
- Kitchen integrated into the living room and equipped with city gas stove, electric oven, refrigerator, extractor hood, microwave and washing machine.
- The bathroom is spacious with bathtub and marble cladding in walls and floors.
- Wooden carpentry with double glazing window, with Majorcan blinds and shutters.
- Parquet flooring throughout the house except for marble flooring in kitchen and bathroom.
- It has hot and cold splits installed in the living room and bedrooms.
- It has two independent accesses. One through a common space where the elevator is located and the other through the stairs.
- It is rented furnished.
- Short term rental (maximum 11 months).
It's special because…
- It has a large balcony where you can enjoy the pleasant sun that bathes the balcony during the day thanks to its south orientation. It also has beautiful views onto the Plaça Llorenç Bisbal.
- Located in one of the most special squares of the old town.
- There are two well-known bars ("Bar Rita" and "Se va la tapa"). The rooms are not oriented to the square, which is why we can say that it is a quiet area by night and by day.
- The location is privileged, in the old town with a diversity of services nearby (bars, restaurants, bakeries, the "Pac de Escola Graduada", Courts, City Council registration offices, etc.).
Plaça Llorenç Bisbal 8, Sindicat.Palma
Buses 1, 15, 19, 23, 25, 30, 31, 41
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?