Salt, Sal or Sol
It took a while for the proprietor to open us the door, but the sound of little paws running down the hall warned us why. Alexandra finally opened us with a beautiful smile and explaining that she had put the dog in the kitchen so we wouldn’t be disturbed. The dog in question is a lovely black English bulldog called Sold. And I remember his name well not only because I really love dogs but because the joke was on. "Look, Sold already! Can’t be a better omen, right?"
Although… Now that I recall the situation ... I do not know. Perhaps the dog’s name is Salt, Sal or Sol… Anyway, who cares! It is just a name.
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 45€/month
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Lofty internal distribution.
- Day-time rooms are more interior, while the night-time rooms are exterior.
- Large dressing room in one single space.
- Access from the street is adapted for the disabled.
- The location is great, in downtown shopping area.
It's special because…
- Structural elements of concrete girder and steel beams confer to the space an industrial atmosphere.
Ramon y Cajal 16, Camp d'en Serralta.Palma
Bus line 5
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?