Venerable, noble and silent
As we talked about another apartment we have for sale in this same building, and as Llorenç Villalonga already said in his book Mort de Dama: "The neighborhood is venerable, noble and silent." I can say that is still the case and Villalonga was absolutely right. No wonder, he lived in the neighborhood.
The silence is evident, day and night, only broken by the Cathedral bells. It is, no doubt, the ultimate residential neighborhood of Palma.
Quite noble. Today, there are still families that keep their own family palaces, but foreign investment is colonizing them.
Venerable, always will be! The story flows in every corner, and neighbors are impressive: the Cathedral, the Estudi General Lul·lià, The Roman Catholic Diocese of Majorca…
As usual, Villalonga was right.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Brand new
- Private garage
You would like to know…
- Apartment located on the first floor of an elegant building, with elevator and parking, in the area of Estudis Generals in downtown Palma.
- It is a brand new housing construction, and the building was completely renovated in 2011.
- Maintains original features such as the staircase and exterior carpentry, combined with new high quality materials such as iroko carpentry with double glazing and porcelain tile flooring.
- Bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and one of them has a separate dressing room.
- The kitchen is large and fits the dining room. It is open to the living room by two sliding wooden doors. It has a large laundry room that can also serve as a pantry.
- The apartment is sold with parking included.
It's special because…
- It is such a landmark building in Palma, with only 4 neighbors, located in a quiet residential area of Palma.
- All rooms are exterior facing the Estudis Generals street.
- There is the possibility to join this apartment with the adjoining, forming a house with 4 bedrooms and 200 sqm.
- High level of finishes and facilities.
Estudis Generals 12, Casco Antiguo.Palma
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?