“To Look Up”
TO FLY has the advantage of being able to look
huge clouds with sunny contour
that lead to an open sky
the best execution of peace that I have ever seen.
In the milestone of darkness you watch
this impressive brightness
What a surprise!
All that light where to float endlessly.
Certainly, I have to raise my eyes more often.
Blanc d'alga, 2007
230 x 280 x 180 cm
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
- Storage room
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Newly renovated.
- The apartment has all the original features.
- It is located in a corner. So, the apartment is lighful.
- All rooms face the street.
It's special because…
- The apartment is bright and nice thanks to its views and to the fact that it has natural light all day long.
- From the kitchen and the bathroom you can see the beautiful Modernist landmark building called Àguila (Eagle).
- Located in the very center of the old town of Palma, in one of its main streets.
- Superbly renovated by the owner, a sculptor by profession.
Monges 1, Casco Antiguo.Palma
Circular Bus 2
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?