"We'll always have Italy. The great beauty of this second homeland of all Architects often evokes the sweet melancholy of decay, but the tremendous vitality of this Mediterranean peninsula can not be blurred by the overwhelming presence of History. For many, Italy has been the dazzling beauty tank frozen in stone but also a mighty source of intellectual and aesthetic stimuli for contemporary cinema. From Rossellini, Visconti and Pasolini to writers such as Pavese, Sciascia or Calvino ... "
Luis Fernández-Galiano (Arquitectura Viva 160.2 / 2014)
- Single-family detached
- 4 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- No heating
- For renovation
- Private garage
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- 754 sq.m three-storey single family house with a 174 sq.m terrace on the ground floor, a basement and a 37 sq.m second floor.
- Needs to be renovated, but the facades and the roof top have been already refurbished.
- The ground floor has an open and large terrace with views to the South.
- Spacious and clear spaces.
It's special because…
- The house keeps its original structure with thick walls, arcs, wooden beams and the classical facades with stone finishes and the traditional Majorcan wooden shutters.
- Easily convertible for different purposes: a family house, three separate dwellings, or commercial use of all the ground floor or even the entire building.
Josep Bibiloni 29, Lloseta.Lloseta
Train: T1, T2, T3 Lloseta.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?