Known in the West as the Chinese geomancy, Feng Shui, which means "wind and water", studies the flow of energy in the landscape to determine how they influence the homes and the people who inhabit them. Noting the mountains and the rivers, the buildings and the streets, and the distribution of the houses, we know where we should place the bed, the reading chair, the floor lamp ... All in a harmonious and natural distribution, in order to increase our welfare and exploit the natural flow of energy in the place where we spend more time in our lives. At home.
All this was in the mind of the owner when she rehabilitated this beautiful house in Binissalem. A house designed according to Feng Shui is definitely a plus that hopefully the new and lucky proprietor will know how to value. Will he?
- Workspace (office, local)
- 6 rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingDDownload floor plan
- In good condition
- Storage room
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Very well located family house, near the town hall.
- 60 sq.m garden.
- Natural light in all rooms.
- There is a patio in the first floor.
- The house has two entrances, the main one and a secondary service entrance with access to the kitchen.
It's special because…
- The house has been renovated following Feng Shui rules.
- Beautiful original facade made of stone.
- There is a skylight in the kitchen.
Bonaire 8, Binissalem.Binissalem
Trains T1, T2, T3. Bus Line 330.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?