If I were a king of those who do not abdicate, of those timeless and magical kings, I'm sure I would come from here, from this Orient, not that Orient that only lives in our imagination. I would start my way from this Majorcan Orient, bringing gold, incense and myrrh from its mountains, and I would be guided by the star that would arise behind the Tramuntana mountains.
If I were one of these kings, I'm sure that as the holiday stress would fade away, I'd hide in this lovely town for the rest of the year, so far so close from everything.
- Single-family detached
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingD
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- Storage room
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Completely refurbished house on a 2.000 sq.m plot.
- Small house of 14 sq.m to be renovated.
- Spacious living room with fireplace, connected to the dining area with open kitchen in the rear facade that leads to a large garden.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Private terrace and skylight in one of the bedrooms.
- Built-in closets in two of the bedrooms.
It's special because…
- The house has been renovated very carefully, maintaining the original features and using good quality materials.
- The access to the house is through a courtyard with cistern.
De la Creu 17, Bunyola.Bunyola
Bus line 221.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?