As I write this text, I get an alert that our fellow Barcelona partners just published their monthly playlist at Spotify. I put my headphones on and click play, and the first song is "The Moon Song" (from the soundtrack of the movie 'Her'). I had already been warned, but can't help to get nostalgic and think about the best things in my life: my two girls and their father.
I remember the day her father accompanied our older daughter to buy a cello. She came home excited because, besides having gone to Musicasa music store, she had also walked around a new neighborhood with her dad, right where this apartment is located.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking included
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 80€/month
- In good condition
- Storage room
You would like to know…
- Large living - dining room opened to the terrace.
- Large kitchen connected to the laundry room.
- There is a bedroom en suite.
- Two large bathrooms, one with bathtub.
- Spacious and bright interior courtyard.
- Oak parquet flooring, tiles in bathrooms and kitchen.
- Interior and exterior oak joinery and lacquered aluminum sliding doors.
It's special because…
- Perfectly maintained and good finishes.
- All rooms are exterior and have natural light.
- Built in 2006.
Miquel Capllonch 26, Camp Redó.Palma
Bus: 12, 20, 29, 200, 210, 211, 220.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?