In my student years, Fernando Higueras was a myth. One of those architects reviled by the general public but extremely admired by the purest faction of the profession. With an aura of a misunderstood architect, he is responsible for some of the best works of architecture of the seventies. And one of them, now headquarters of his foundation, was baptized as Hellscraper, because, unlike skyscrapers, it is accessible from the top floor so you must go downstairs to discover the rest of the house. Great!
But here comes the best part. When we asked the owner of this lovely home how he would define it, he immediately replied with a grin: "Hellscraper!"
- Single-family detached
- 5 rooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingG
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- Storage room
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Private residential complex with security.
- Construction adapted to the topography.
- All floors overlook the pine forest. Ocean views from the top floor.
- Garden throughout the residential complex.
- Uncovered parking lot in the top floor.
- There is a service entrance.
It's special because…
- Its architectural solution, because the main entrance is located in the top floor.
- There are different interesting spaces, like the two libraries or the study.
Sant Eduard 23, Costa d'En Blanes.Costa d'En Blanes
Bus 104, 106, 107
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?