Big Chairs, Baroque Beds and Damask Curtains
All my childhood, I lived in this neighborhood and the truth is that my parents and family still live here. The street is called Sant Roc and two buildings away there is the office where we are now pleased to market this apartment. Therefore, it'd be very easy for me to describe its streets, its people and surroundings. But I rather to use my parents' library to find the book "Mort de Dama" where Llorenç Villalonga, also resident of the neighborhood, did a fantastic description in the first paragraph of the Introduction:
"The neighborhood is venerable, noble and silent, with narrow streets and spacious houses, which seem uninhabited. Among the overhangs, the sky vibrates with its bright blue. Grass grows between the joints of the walls, wide as slabs. Breaking the silence, now and then, the bells toll."
Llorenç Villalonga Pons, "Mort de Dama", 1931.
- 1 room
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
- Community expenses: 100€/month
- Brand new
You would like to know…
- Apartment in the corner of a 121 sq.m floor area, located on the first floor of a stately building renovated in 2011.
- Quality materials: iroko wood joinery and porcelain tile floor.
- Large kitchen with pantry and utility room terrace overlooking the inner courtyard.
- Large, high and bright rooms.
- Three balconies, one of them a gallery.
- You can built a second room, forming a 200 sq.m apartment with four bedrooms.
It's special because…
- Newly built and unused.
- Maintains original features such as the staircase, hydraulic mosaic pavement in the hall, and the ceiling of the living room.
- High level of finishes and facilities.
- Clear views to the Estudi General Square.
Estudi General 12, La Seu - Cort - Monti-sion.Palma
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?