Refurbished three bedroom apartment and tower in Sant Llorenc des Cardassar
Apartment of 137 m2 surface built in the center of Sant Llorenc des Cardassar. It has 3 bedrooms, one en suite, and another bathroom with shower. The bedrooms (two doubles and one single) are oriented to the east. Kitchen of about 16 m2 with new kitchen furniture and equipped with oven and hob, with access from the spacious living room of 35m2 consisting of a fireplace ready for operation. The house owns a tower of about 12 m2 with access from the communal staircase and panoramic views to all the village.
Housing fully renovated in 2016 maintaining original elements such as hydraulic pavement and woodworks. Tile floor and tile bathrooms are new. All rooms of the house are exterior and the ceilings are high and inclined with exposed wooden beams except in the hallway. The house has no neighbors on their landing, only one neighbor on the first floor of the building.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- It is a four-storey building with a single neighbor on the first floor and a bank in the commercial space on the ground floor.
- In every room there is a socket for installing a ceiling fan, television footage and electric radiators.
- Doors mechanisms lounge and en suite were changed to sliding to save space.
- Both bathrooms are completely renovated and feature large showers.
- No community fees.
- Thanks to the thick walls the house is very well insulated.
- The property is within walking distance of the beaches in the area of the Levant (Portocolom, Cala Ratjada etc.).
It's special because…
- The building is at the beginning of the pedestrian street that leads directly to the village church square.
- The building was built in 1922, built by architect Guillem Forteza, its facade was recently renovated.
- In the housing reform most of the original elements were preserved.
- The house was the residence of the writer of rural modernist narrative Salvador Galmés.
- Living here is to enjoy a quiet life away from tourism and urban stress.
- In one of the bathrooms the original bathroom fixtures were preserved.
- The tower of the house has a 360 ° view over the village.
Rector Pascual 24, Sant Llorenç des Cardassar.Sant Llorenç des Cardassar
Autobús: 411, 415
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?