Portal del Mirador
This awesome penthouse near Parc de les Estacions is a privileged vantage point from which to spot the beautiful city of Palma. From there, you can always look to the horizon or down the street, but never look up like the rest of mortals do. You know, buy yourself a penthouse and you will never ever suffer from torticollis again.
The sculpture of the Mother of God who presides the main entrance of the Cathedral of Palma known as the Portal del Mirador does not suffer from torticollis either. It was the sculptor Pere Morey who built this particular attic for the Majorcan Virgin and set her up there, exceptional watchtower from where she could contemplate it all. The original work is preserved in the Diocesan Museum, and since 1917, what appears in all the photos whenever the Kings visit the cathedral, is a replica by sculptor Guillem Galmés.
- 5 rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingEDownload floor plan
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 114€/month
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- This is a very spacious corner penthouse with three terraces. You have natural light and ventilation in abundance.
- The apartment only shares floor with another dwelling.
- The kitchen opens onto a 35 sq.m terrace with barbecue, laundry room and has access to an upper 150 sq.m terrace for private use.
- Of the five bedrooms, three (one single and two doubles) are oriented to the southeast. The fourth is the master bedroom (13 sq.m) with en suite bathroom (8 sq.m). The fifth is a study that can be integrated into the living room.
- Double-glazing aluminum joinery (Technal), marble floor and oak parquet. Dimmable lighting, water heating radiators, zoned air conditioning (hot and cold) and natural gas.
- The appliances and equipment for kitchen and bathrooms are of high quality.
- Sold with parking in the same building.
It's special because…
- Located near Plaça d'Espanya and Parc de les Estacions. Unbeatable location in a quiet area. At 5' walk to Palma’s city center.
- It has three terraces!
Bons Aires - Arxiduc.
Bus city lines: 2, 9, 16, 10, 14, 19, 23, 24, 30, 33.
Bus intercity lines: all.
Subway: M1, M2.
Train: T1, T2, T3.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?