We arrive to our date with Mari on time. Mari, the concierge. Do you remember her? The beautiful caretaker of the building (in which we have another property for sale) that for the past 25 years has been dedicated to solve problems and make life easier for everyone who lives in the Fènix building.
This time we see her tired. Of course, it’s Summer time! And her tasks multiply. She has to take care of the pool, the beautiful garden ... and her efforts grow steadily due to the increasing occupancy.
As I get ready to start the photo shoot, Mari sits down and rests a little. Well, her body rests, but her restless head doesn’t. She starts talking about this and that, chatting about the ups and downs of relationship issues, and blah blah blah. In short time, Mari has given me a perfect and sincere "Manuale d'Amore" which I'll remember for a long time.
I finish the photo shoot and get ready to leave and say goodbye. My camera is now full, and Mari a little bit emptier, though I suspect not for too long ...
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 130€/month
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Apartment located in the second floor of the Fènix building, designed by the rationalist architect Luis Gutiérrez Soto in 1960.
- Bright and nice apartment in the sea front of Palma. The building has staggered facades allowing direct light go through all the dwellings.
- The living-dining room and kitchen share one same space with access to a 11 sq.m balcony oriented southeast.
- The exterior keeps the original composition and features: wood joinery, concrete overhangs, floorings and terraces of blue gresite…
- Indoors, the apartment has lacquered wood and parquet flooring which give a warm and comfortable atmosphere to the dwelling.
- It is sold furnished and with a fully-equipped kitchen.
It's special because…
- The Phoenix building is such a landmark in Palma. Beautiful building very carefully designed with awesome common areas such as the garden or the pool. There is concierge service too!
- Idyllic garden with lots of greenery, pond, dining area and pool.
- Quiet and peaceful atmosphere.
Aigua Dolça 1, Paseo Marítimo.Palma
Bus line 3, 20, 41, 46.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?