Lots of Sebastià!
The property is located on Sant Sebastià street, a saint venerated by the Catholic Church and the Orthodox Church who was a soldier in the Roman army who exercised the apostolate among his fellow soldiers until he was discovered and sentenced to death by emperor Maximian. Sant Sebastià is also the patron of Palma, and the name of the celebration which takes place the 19th and 20th of January with music and traditional toasts with “sobrasada” and “botifarrons”. Sebastià is also the name of my father-in law and my two nephews, and also of my trusted mason who was also my basketball coach when we were young. In short, lots of Sebastià!
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 47€/month
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Grand style building completely renovated in 2008.
- Located in the center, on a pedestrian street two minutes away from the Cathedral.
- Three balconies overlooking the courtyard which provide lots of daylight.
- Wooden floors and outdoor teak joinery.
- Fully equipped.
- Ceilings with wooden beams.
- Skylight in the living room.
- The building has satellite TV and fiber optics.
It's special because…
- Perfect for those who love the historic center.
- Entrance to the building theough a traditional Mallorcan patio.
- Good level of finishes and materials.
- Warm, welcoming and comfortable.
Sant Sebastià 4, Casco Antiguo.Palma
Bus line 2
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?