Small but Coquettish
The first time we met, she explained me all the details of this small but coquettish house she owns in Cala Vinas, a classic Summer retreat on the coast of Calvià. As the conversation went on and we started to feel more comfortable with each other, she started telling me the tremendous feasts she had celebrated here with her friends, even before the raves in Magaluf were still not in fashion.
Now, with quite some years more and a more calmed down spirit, she prefers to sell her house and invest more time in her own healing and grooming. Because, in my opinion, she is quite coquettish too.
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingG
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Furnished apartment with 19 sq.m terrace.
- Spacious bright bedroom with dressing room and a bathroom en suite.
- Living and dining room of 22 sq.m opened to the terrace.
- Separate kitchen, fully equipped.
- Terrace with porch with direct access to the garden with swimming pool.
- New external joinery and air conditioning in bedroom and living room.
It's special because…
- All rooms are exterior except for the bathroom.
- Magnificent views of Cala Vinas.
- Great designer building from 1998.
- Direct access to Cala Vinas Beach.
Sirenes 19, Calvià.Calvià
Bus line 107.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?