Every industrial park has its own bar
Call me weird, because I do not know if it happens to many people ... But since I am an Architect and I live in Mallorca, there are two things that I cannot take away the eye. Two types of constructions that although respond to different times and dimensions, and are made of different materials and systems, share a common denominator: work.
Some are those small isolated sandstone houses used to storage farmer’s tools; minimum spaces you can see everywhere (there are hundreds of them) each time you take a trip by road. The others are the prominent industrial parks with their huge industrial premises. Always with their own bar.
Yes… Every industrial park has its own bar. And as I am told, they have great coffee.
- Workspace (office, local)
- 3 bathrooms
- No heating
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Four offices, three of 40 sqm (300 €) and one of 50 sqm (€ 390), located on the first and second floor of an industrial building without elevator built in 2007, on the industrial park of Marratxí.
- They are bright, airy and all exterior, with four windows facing southeast, overlooking Licorers street.
- They have parquet flooring, aluminum joinery and have electric installation for four people. They also have intercom.
- On the first floor, there are two contiguous offices of 40 sqm. They can be united becoming a single office of 80 sqm.
- On the second floor, there are one office of 50 sqm and another of 40 sqm, The latter has been divided into two spaces, but can easily return to its original state.
- The building has communal bathrooms on each of the floors.
- The rental price includes community fees.
- The offices are rented unfurnished.
It's special because…
- It is remarkable the neutrality in the design of these offices.
- Ideal workspaces, quiet and well-lit.
Licorers 39, Son Ramonell.Marratxí
Bus: line 302.
Metro: line M2.
Tren: lines T1 and T2.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?