132 sqm penthouse with a 82 sqm terrace overlooking the sea in Porto Cristo (Manacor). It has four bedrooms, one en suite, and two bathrooms. The bedrooms (three doubles and one single) are spacious and generous, with wardrobes. Two of them have direct access to the terrace. Well equipped kitchen with first class furniture. It can be accessed from the dining room, and can become independent from it through sliding wooden doors. Spacious living room with high ceilings. From it you can access to the large terrace and the wooden porch.
This house was fully renovated in 2007 maintaining its original features such as hydraulic pavements, the woodworks, and the tiles in the dining room. These were combined with new high quality materials and finishes. It has cold-heat pump in all rooms. The house is very bright and all rooms are exterior. Very cozy and comfortable dwelling. The house has no neighbors in the same floor. There is the possibility of having a parking space in the area.
- 4 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Penthouse on a building overlooking the seafront.
- Completely renovated in 2007 by architect Joan Cerdà of NIU Architectura.
- The reform involved a special intervention with maximum respect for the original features.
- Quality materials, especially the kitchen appliances (all high-end), the bathrooms, and the kitchen faucets.
- It has air conditioning to feel comfortable throughout the year.
- No neighbors on the same floor.
- The building has no parking, but there is the possibility of renting a parking space in the same area.
It's special because…
- Amazing views over Porto Cristo bay.
- It has a spectacular 82 sqm private terrace from where one can imagine sailing on a boat across the Mediterranean.
- All rooms of the house minus the kitchen are oriented to the terrace, so they offer great sea views and plenty of natural light.
- A small intervention in the dining room allowed a big integration of it with the living room and the terrace.
- Great combination of materials, most of them made by artisans in Mallorca (hydraulic Huguet tile, natural stone, wood ...).
Sureda 48, Manacor.Manacor
Bus: 1, 2, 3, 7, 20, 46.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?