169 sq.m apartment with 170 sq.m terrace space, 121 sq.m garden, 52 sq.m garage and 33 sq.m cellar/workshop. The house is located on the first floor of a building with a single neighbor in the neighborhood of El Terreno of Palma and has 4 bedrooms, a bathroom with shower, one with bath and toilet in the garden. The 28 sq.m living room has direct access to the main terrace of 134 sq.m. A 15 sq.m kitchen is spacious and opens onto a rear terrace of 36 sq.m where there is a laundry closet. The garage of the house is quite large and has direct access from Josep Villalonga street. The old reservoir building is now a 30 sq.m winery currently used as a ceramics workshop. It is a bright and cozy apartment in which they have kept all original materials and finishes as the woodworks and hydraulic floors. It has natural gas heating and it belongs to a landmarked building. It was home of the writer Camilo José Cela.
- 4 rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Parking included
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- Storage room
- Private garage
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Lounge with direct access to a 134 sq.m split level terrace.
- large kitchen with a 36 sq.m terrace.
- The beamed ceilings reach nearly 3.5m tall.
- The garage is big enough for two or more cars.
- The house has a very large pantry in the kitchen and two large storage rooms in the garage and one in the garden.
- A skylight in the cellar gives a very pleasant natural light.
- The property is landmarked.
It's special because…
- In the kitchen there is enough room to eat with the family.
- Few houses must have its own wine cellar and surely none like this.
- It may be for the many sculptures, but the garden certainly conveys a very special atmosphere.
- The Nobel prize writer Camilo José Cela once lived here.
- According to the artist Fernando Soberats the door of the house is the VXII century.
Josep Villalonga 47, El Terreno.Palma
Bus: 3, 20, 46
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?