230 m2 built area, four bedroom dwelling and three bathrooms, located on the main floor of a majestic building, on the Estudi General de Palma square, next to the Cathedral. It has an independent access through the main court which, together with the rear garden, are for exclusive use, with space for parking a small vehicle. Housing with plenty of natural light, distributed around the patio, with views towards it, the square, and the garden. It has private access to a guest room with bathroom and a terrace on the roof. It keeps all the original elements, such as hydraulic mosaic, coffered ceiling made of wood, wooden carpentries with moulding and crafted wooden shelfs. All of these elements perfectly combined with the new elements introduced in the recent rehabilitation. New bathrooms and kitchen, perfectly equipped. Heating and air conditioning included.
- 4 rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- Private garage
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Fully rehabilitated apartment in 2013, open plan and with plenty of natural light.
- It keeps all the original elements, such as hydraulic mosaic.
- There are no community expenses.
- New bathrooms and kitchen, perfectly equipped.
- Gas Natural heating and air conditioning included
- Space for parking a small vehicle.
It's special because…
- The greenery of the private garden, which can be admired from the main living area.
- Terrace with views to the old town quarter.
- Living area of traditional Majorcan majestic building style, with high ceilings and a lamp from the original period.
- Quiet neighbourhood and peaceful apartment, with no neighbours.
- Very well located in the old town quarter, less than 5 minute from the Cathedral.
Sant Roc 7, La Seu.Palma
Bus: 7, 15, 102, 104, 106.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?