100 m2 duplex on a fourth floor of a building without elevator in the area of Marqués de la Fontsanta. The house is very bright as it has two façades, on one side facing Margalida Caimari street, which is the entrance to the apartment; and on the other side it leads to an interior block patio. The living room is very spacious because it has a double height and is connected to the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, oven, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher. The house has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, two of the bedrooms and one of the bathrooms are on the ground floor, and on the top floor there is the third room, the largest, with access to a bathroom. In addition, the upper floor also has a storage room. It has a 17 m2 private terrace, which is accessed both from the living room and from the kitchen. Parquet floors and double glazed windows. The apartment has heating by electric radiators and cold / hot air conditioning. It is rented unfurnished. Pets are not allowed.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 16€/month
- In good condition
- Storage room
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- 100 m2 duplex with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The kitchen is equipped with a ceramic hob, oven, fridge, washing machine and dishwasher.
- On the lower floor there is a living room, kichen, two bedrooms and one bathroom.
- On the top floor there is the bedroom with one bathroom.
- From the living room and from the kitchen you access a 17 m2 private terrace.
- It also has a storage room
- The apartment has heating by electric radiators and cold / hot air conditioning.
- It is rented unfurnished.
- Pets are not allowed.
It's special because…
- Very central location, five minutes walk from the Plaza España and the Avenidas.
- The apartment has plenty of natural light and is spacious, as it has two facades and double height.
- All rooms are outward facing.
Margalida Caimari 5, Marquès de la Fontsanta.Palma
Buses 3, 5, 16, 24, 28, 43, 44
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?