Tour de France
The unambiguous signal that the Summer had arrived was when we watched the Tour de France after lunch: Fignon, Delgado, Indurain, Pantani ... Bikes riding up Le Tourmalet and other heroic deeds. We all wanted to be like them, but we were unable, except for one of my friends that rided the bike along half the island: a hero for us.
That's what I was thinking while I was visiting the house and found the bicycle boots hanging on the balcony and the great bicycle resting on the wall. The myth was big now and I could easily imagine him living here.
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 60€/month
- In good condition
- Storage room
You would like to know…
- Apartment fully renovated in 2009.
- The living room has open spaces separated by partitions without reaching the ceiling. These walls connect with the kitchen and the studio through a sliding door.
- Opened kitchen with bar service.
- Day and night areas perfectly defined.
- Very large bedrooms with built-in closets.
It's special because…
- Excellent refovation, very well executed and with carefully selected materials.
- Balcony overlooking La Rambla.
- The facade overlooks a fantastic patio with views of Can Pueyo.
- All the rooms are exterior and have natural light.
De la Riera 5A, Sant Jaume.Palma
Bus: 3, 20, 46, 7, 15, 25.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?