The Sirens of Ships
One of the privileges of living in a port city is to have these cross sensations, sometimes poorly formulated, about the world of the sea. For instance, hearing the sirens of ships. It is a very poetic experience. Suddenly, the city sky fills with these deep moaning sounds, a little bit proboscidis, that cross the ether carrying their message around. Booo, booo.
Excerpt from the book Palma íntima by Carlos Garrido.
- 4 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 80€/month
- For renovation
You would like to know…
- The apartment is in original condition, with terrazzo floors, woodworks and tiled bathrooms.
- The building has two entrances, one of them in the back and accessible for easy loading and unloading.
- It is sold with two parking spaces in the neighboring building.
- Great views to the bay of Palma and to the harbor of Can Barbarà.
- The large terrace fits a table and a seating area. The balcony in the back is 3 sq.m.
It's special because…
- Very bright apartment with exterior rooms.
- Maintains the original layout and finishes and that has its followers. But if you like the smell of new things, this apartment is a great canvas.
- Living room and bedrooms are connected to the terrace, which is spacious and offers beautiful views of the bay of Palma and the harbor of Can Barbarà.
Corb Marí 4, La Bonanova - Porto Pi.Palma
Bus: 3, 20.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?