A few strokes
I used to find him across the street on his way back home after work. Always elegant in his well-fitted suit and nice tie. Most of the times, he had his phone in his hand; sometimes he was speaking, others tweeting, and occasionally, listening to music (one of his confessable devotions).
We met in school, then we became neighbors, and we finally became very close friends. So did our mothers, and our fathers, and so do our kids now!
I always imagined him that after arriving home from work, and affectionately greet his family, he dived into the pool to shake off stress with a few stokes. Perhaps wasn’t that way and I made everything up. Well, that is for sure what I would do if I’d had a pool like this on this beautiful house for sale in one of the most prime locations in Palma.
If it were you, would you do a few strokes too?
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Parking included
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses: 100€/month
- In good condition
- Private garage
You would like to know…
- Ground floor apartment of 127 sqm and 18 sqm terrace, located in a landmark building with a beautiful patio (typical of stately homes in Palma) completely renovated by famous architect firm Antoni Esteva.
- The interior layout is both smart and practical, clearly separating the day area from the night area.
- The living room is the main room of the house, opened to the porch and the patio. The dining area is integrated into the kitchen.
- It has fitted wardrobes, parquet flooring, wood joinery with double glazing, and gas central heating.
- It is sold with a parking space located in the same patio of the building and also a storage room.
- The building has a communal pool in the basement in an awesome vaulted space.
It's special because…
- The house opens and extends toward the patio, where most of the rooms face through a private terrace covered by a porch.
- The original vaulted ceilings made of natural stone were maintained and embellished, which gives special warmth to the space.
- It is a lovely house, made with good quality materials and well executed details.
- The area where the apartment is located is quiet and residential, just in front of the Church of Monte-Sion.
- There are very few neighbors in the building. It gives a little feeling of living in a "Melrose Place" of only 4 neighbors, most of whom have this property as a second home and do not come here very often.
- The communal pool in the basement is in an awesome vaulted space. Ideal for urbanites that want to swim and keep the stress away.
Monti-Sion 17, Casco Antiguo.Palma
Bus: lines 1, 15, 23, 25, 29, 30, 31, 41.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?