140 m2 apartment with a 40 m2 patio on the first floor of a building without elevator in the Blanquerna area. The apartment is very spacious and is distributed like this: entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, dressing room, 3 bedrooms, studio and 2 bathrooms. The dining room is open to the living room and has direct access to both the patio and the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge, ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. Two of the bedrooms are double and the third is single. The living area is north facing and two of the bedrooms and the studio face south towards the main façade. Stoneware floor in all rooms. Wooden interior carpentry, while some of the exterior windows are double glazed and others are original. The apartment has HVAC. It is rented furnished. Pets are not allowed.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- 140 m2 apartment with a 40 m2 patio on the first floor of a building without elevator.
- Spacious and with plenty of natural light living area with an open space serving as living room, which communicates with the kitchen and the patio.
- The kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge, ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave.
- It has a 40 m2 private patio with an extendable awning, from which you access the laundry room.
- It has a 8 m2 room for closet-dressing room.
- The apartment has HVAC.
- It is rented furnished.
- Pets are not allowed.
It's special because…
- Central location, in the area of Blanquerna. It is right in front of "La Vinoteca".
- It has an ideal distribution, with spaces for all needs.
- The hall acts as a distributor of the apartment: on one side there’s the living area and one bedroom, the other two bedrooms and the studio. It is perfect both for families and for companions who want to share housing and preserve privacy.
Pare Bartomeu Pou 34, Blanquerna.Palma
Buses 2, 12, 16, 19, 20, 33
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?