125 m2 apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on a fourth floor of a building with elevator in Baró de Pinopar street. It has a large day area of 39 m2 surface area which serves as living room and open to a 4 m2 covered balcony. The kitchen is independent, equipped with oven, fridge, dishwasher and ceramic hob, and has a pantry and laundry with gas boiler and washing machine. Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and full bathrooms en suite. Marble floor throughout the apartment except in bathrooms and kitchen where there’s stoneware tiling. Wooden carpentries with climalit and Majorcan blind. It has cold and heat air conditioning system and electric radiators. It is rented with a 4 m2 storage room. It is possible to rent an additional parking place in the same building.
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- Storage room
You would like to know…
- Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a built surface area of 125m2.
- Independent kitchen equipped with brand new ceramic hob. Oven, refrigerator and dishwasher are also available.
- It has a pantry and laundry with gas boiler and washing machine.
- The living room and the master bedroom have west orientation and open views due to the storey height of the apartment.
- Marble flooring throughout the house except in bathrooms and kitchen where there is stoneware tiling.
- It has a heating and cooling system, in addition to having additional electric radiators even in bathrooms.
- On the same landing on the fourth floor where the entrance to the apartment is located, there is a communal terrace that can be used for various uses, always complying with rules of coexistence.
- It has video door entry and armored door.
- It includes a storage room in the same building.
- It is rented unfurnished.
- Optional parking space available in the same building (with additional cost).
It's special because…
- The building was built in 2003 and is the work of architect Toni Forteza.
- Outside there is an elongated balcony that in its central part is wide enough for a small table and a couple of chairs to enjoy the midday sun or the tranquility of the area during the night.
- The location is privileged, it is located next to the Plaza de los Patines and very close to Las Ramblas.
- The Rotger clinic is located within just one minute walk for any health emergency.
- It is a quiet area during the night and active during the day. Two minutes by car is the exit to the ring road of Palma.
Santiago Rusiñol 5, La Missió.Palma
Buses 3, 7, 15, 20, 25
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?