One bedroom and one bathroom apartment located on the ground floor in the heart of the Old Town of Palma. The house is distributed in a single space where the living room, kitchen, dining room and bedroom are distributed. It is accessed through the hall of the communal staircase, and the house is opened to the other facade by a large window with balconies and aluminum carpentry. The kitchen is furnished and equipped. The bathroom is behind a paneled door and has a shower of 100 x 70 cm. Original hydraulic tiles flooring and the interior woodwork is lacquered in white. The kitchen, the thermos and the radiator of the main space are electric. It is rented furnished with appliances. It was renovated in 2013.
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom Download floor plan
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- 44 m2 ground floor apartment with one room and a bathroom.
- The kitchen is located in the middle of the space.
- The kitchen, thermos and radiators are electric.
- The house has a double facade and access from two different streets. The main access is through the lobby of the community staircase, located on Forn de la Creu Street.
- At the time of renovation, original elements were maintained, such as hydraulic tiles and interior carpentry.
- It is rented fully furnished.
It's special because…
- Multipurpose space. It can work both as a housing and commercial space.
- Decorated with a mixture of pieces that give the space a very special air.
- Ideal for a couple or a single that wants to live in the center of Palma.
- Excellent location. Very close to shops, bars, restaurants and places of cultural and artistic interest.
Forn de la Creu 5, Sindicat.Palma
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?