Study of 24 m2 built surface on the ground floor of a building located in calle Velarde, in the heart of Malasaña.
The space has been divided into two rooms: on the one hand, the entrance with kitchen and dining area and on the other side a living area with sofa bed and television.
To maximize the space, the 3.7 m height of the ceiling has been used to build a mezzanine where the bedroom area is accessed by a wooden staircase.
In addition to the bathroom with shower and a bath screen, has a small patio of 2 m2.
Both heating and hot water are electric.
Oakwood floor and the walls are of exposed brick painted in white. The original beams in the ceiling are preserved.
The property is sold furnished and with the fitted kitchen.
Less than 5 minutes walk from the metro stops Bilbao (L1) and Tribunal (L10).
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingG
- Community expenses: 28€/month
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- One minute from the Plaza Dos de Mayo.
- Being inner-facing, the apartment is very quiet.
- Water service is included in community expenses.
It's special because…
- Its high ceilings.
- The personality of the exposed brick.
- The distribution favors the sensation of amplitude.
Velarde 12, Malasaña.Madrid
Metro: L1 (Bilbao), L10 (Tribunal).
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?