52 m² apartment on the third floor of a unique rehabilitated building from the nineteenth century with elevator on the Marqués Viudo de Pontejos street.
Spacious living room with two balconies overlooking two streets and restored decorative fireplace. Recovered hydraulic tile floors, fully equipped kitchen, room with large built-in cupboard with balcony. Porcelain tile mosaic in the bathroom. Hot and cold air conditioning and natural gas heating with cast iron radiators. High ceilings with the original painting and moldings. It is rented unfurnished or furnished with a supplement to the price.
Large storage room - laundry included in the price.
3 minutes from Puerta del Sol and in a completely renovated and quiet building with no option for tourist rentals.
COAM 2018 Prize and FAD of architecture 2017.
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom Download floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
- Storage room
You would like to know…
- Apartment completely renovated in 2017.
- Maximum attention to details and high quality materials.
- Storage room.
- Possibility to rent the apartment with furniture with designer pieces.
- Fire safety system.
It's special because…
- The light that enters through the 4 balconies.
- The project has been granted several architectural awards.
- Location in the heart of Madrid.
- The qualities and the restored materials.
Marqués Viudo de Pontejos, Sol.Madrid
Metro: L1,2 y 3 parada “Sol”, Cercanías: C-3 y C-4
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?