Family house built in 2002 and designed to enjoy the light and the environment.
The main floor of 165m2 consists of a large living room with terrace, large kitchen with dining area and utility room, master bedroom with separate dressing room and en suite.
First floor of 85 m2 with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Wardrobes in all rooms and ample storage in common area.
Indoor pool in a room of 35 m2 with double glazed glass walls with insulation.
Greenhouse of 30 m2 conditioned for guest room or studio with separate bathroom.
As extra storage space has a basement of 165m2 with a height of 1.70 meters.
Underfloor heating gasoil throughout the house, including the pool. Earth colored tile floors and smooth walls.
The house is built on a plot of 1,100 m2 surrounded by pines and firs. Surrounded by a garden, partly with sloping granite stones and flat areas, gazebos and corners of rest.
A 10-minute walk from San Lorenzo de El Escorial, a 5-minute drive from Club de Golf La Herrería. A 15-minute walk from the bus station.
- Single-family detached
- 5 rooms
- 5 bathrooms Download floor plan
- Parking included
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Located in Abantos mount, protected by the Community of Madrid as picturesque landscape and cultural interest heritage.
- Facing south.
- Accessible to people with disabilities.
- Multiple expansion options for the original approach of the project.
It's special because…
- It is built in full harmony with nature.
- Garden with a thousand special corners.
- Conveniently located just 10 minutes from the center of San Lorenzo de El Escorial.
- High ceilings with skylights and windows strategically located in all parts of the house to maximize light and views.
Camino de la Fuente de la Bola, San Lorenzo del Escorial.Madrid
Bus: L1, L2, L4, 640, 660, 661, 664, 665, 666, 667, 669, 669-A.
10' walk to local bus station that takes you to the regional train station C3. It takes less than an hour to get to Puerta del Sol.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?