Rustic style villa built in 2006 located between the municipalities of El Escorial, Collado Villalva and Galapagar. First floor with large hall with built-in wardrobe, 33m2 living room divided in two areas, master bedroom with fireplace and large windows, dressing room and bathroom en suite. Second double bedroom with views of the mountains and full bathroom en suite.
Ground floor with sitting area and third double bedroom with bathroom en suite. On this same floor, there is the laundry area, a 15 m2 storage room and kitchen with pantry open to a dining room with large glass windows and access to the backyard of the house.
The land is full of pines and oaks and has automatic irrigation and a stone well.
Large pool overlooking the mountains and wooden porch.
Oil heating renewed in 2016.
15 minutes from the Renfe station and 5 minutes from intercity buses.
- Single-family detached
- 3 rooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Parking included
- Built-in closets
- In good condition
- Storage room
- No elevator
You would like to know…
- Very quiet area and little traffic.
- Easy and quick access to Collado Villalba commercial area and schools.
- Wardrobes in all rooms and plenty of storage space.
It's special because…
- Its country house environment.
- Its huge pool and rustic porch.
- The view and the fireplace in the bedroom.
- The glazed dining room full of light.
Urb. El Herreño 183, El Escorial.El Escorial
Tren C3 (San Yago)
Bus 632 (Moncloa), 630 (Valdemorillo)
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?