On pilots and Charles Lindbergh
Charles Lindbergh was a daredevil. In 1927 he was the first pilot to fly from New York to Paris at more than 5,800 km and crossing, alone, the Atlantic Ocean. Some had guts! Right?
Los Ilegales dedicated him a song (El piloto) that many danced in the 80's. It goes like this:
Nueva York, París, 1927,
6.000 Km, vuelo de prueba.
Despegó de Nueva York, desapareció en la niebla,
un avión vuela sobre Manhattan.
En el aire hay una brisa fastidiosa,
dentro del avión no hay paracaídas.
Suerte, míster Lindbergh, no hay paracaídas,
suerte, míster Lindbergh, no hay paracaídas…
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- The house is on a building in good condition with lift, near Plaça Francesc Macià.
- There are two very large double bedrooms, one of which has a small closet (wardrobe) and bathroom with tub.
- There is a second guest bathroom with shower.
- Separated kitchen with the following appliances: fridge, kettle, oven and stove.
- The living room is quite spacious with a terrace of 8-10 sqm.
- There are several parking near the house with places available.
It's special because…
- The house is oriented to the interior courtyard, so it's a quiet dwelling.
- It is an ideal home for a family.
- The neighborhood is full of local shops and a shopping mall (Illa Diagonal).
- Next to the University School of Industrial Engineering and Technology of Barcelona and the Hospital Clinic.
Bus 44, 56, N3.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?