Two bedroom apartment in a landmark Art Déco building, related to Casa Florencia Elías by famous architect Ramón Puig Gairalt, built in 1931.
It has 2 interior bedrooms; one of them is a double bedroom and the other is a single bedroom. Both overlook the interior courtyard.
The flat, that faces the back side of the building, has recently been renovated with beautiful details such as wooden and glass sliding doors, hydraulic floors and exposed beams. The living room, with American kitchens, has a balcony facing the quiet Pedreres street. The bathroom, with shower, opens to a small balcony/laundry room at the inner courtyard of the building. Furthermore, the house also has a small storage room.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- No heating
- Brand new
You would like to know…
- Landmark Art Déco building.
- One double and one single bedrooms, both are interior.
- The apartment has just been renovated.
- Sliding doors, hydraulic floor, and exposed beams are the original.
- Balcony facing a quiet street.
- Small balcony/laundry room overlooking the inner courtyard.
- Small storage room.
It's special because…
- Only a couple of steps away from Mercats de les Flors, dance and theater Barcelonan mecca.
- Landmark building: Casa Florencia Elías, by famous architect Ramón Puig Gairalt, built in 1931.
Concordia, Sants - Montjuïc.Barcelona
Metro: L3 (Poble Sec).
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?