I ramble, you ramble, the tourist ramble and the reinvented ‘la moños’ ramble. And the hippie with his stall also rambles, and so does the Senegalese and his false luvuton. And the Upper Diagonal male rambles in a fit of bravery on Sunday morning, haughty, newspaper in hand. The clueless that eats Paellador and drinks humiliated sangria rambles, and also rambles the man that knows exactly where he goes when Santa Monica street swallows him, as he goes straight for a glass of absinthe at Bar Pastís (oh, poor Pastís ...). All those going to the Boqueria ramble, and so do florists and whores, or both together holding hands. And the living statues ramble, and the not so alive statues ramble too, like Columbus ... To get to know Barcelona well, one must wander through Las Ramblas, well aware of all the hustle (and the wallet!). The hodgepodge of a tired city that here says that it has been enough guys, and this is time to get lost into the sea.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
- Access for disabled people
You would like to know…
- Renovated building located near the sea, the lower part of Les Rambles promenade.
- The apartment is in very good condition, with good quality materials and great finishes (wood floors, halogen lights, new bathrooms and kitchen).
- It comes rented with a refrigerator, dishwasher and washing machine.
It's special because…
- The area offers endless fun: Montjuic cable car, strolls along the sea, the Maremagnum shopping center, the Arts Santa Monica, the Wax Museum, bars, restaurants, shops, stalls ... The statue of Columbus and the living statues famous throughout the world!
Les Rambles 15, Barcelona
Metro L3 (Drassanes stop).
Bus lines: 14, 59, 91.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?