Squares of the neighborhood
Early in the morning, Brunaqui owners prepare the coffee shop to receive those who eat breakfast with a cigarette in hand ... 10, 9, 8 ... Carmen is back from the bakery with a freshly baked loaf of bread under her arm and crosses the square towards don’t-know-where ... 7, 6, 5 ... Manolo puts on a woolen scarf made of the most exquisite wool from llamas in Machu Picchu. He gets on his motorbike ... 4, 3, 2 ... Couples with children go to school and pass in front of my dely (perhaps also theirs), the Santa Gula bistro, the office No. 1344 of La Caixa ... 1, 0 ... And I do the proper and leave home with my kids on our way to school to take the V17.
Life in the barrio’s squares always looks like a chapter of the TV series Farmacia de Guardia (24h Pharmacy) ... Oh my.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- Apartment of 55 sqm (constructed area of 69 sqm) on the third floor of a building with lift.
- The double bedroom has a dressing room.
- The apartment was renovated in 1998 and is in perfect condition.
- Well connected by metro, FGC and many buses.
It's special because…
- The apartment receives light and ventilation through open windows oriented southeast and overlooking a quiet and nice interior courtyard.
- The location is great for being in a border area of the Vila de Gràcia, the upper Eixample and the district of Sarrià-Sant Gervasi.
- It is a really cozy place.
Doctor Rizal, Gràcia.Barcelona
Metro: L3 (Diagonal).
FGC: L6, L7, S1, S2, S5, S55, ES1, ES2 (Gràcia).
Bus: 6, 16, 17, 22, 33, 34, N4, N5, H8, V17.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?