After the war
Between the battles of Lepanto and Castillejos, there is the poor Padilla, fallen in the battle of Villalar. Three streets for three conflicts. One would expect to hear the echo of swords and horses, but nothing further from reality. We don’t lose any sleep because of the traffic in Diagonal, not even because of the excavators in Glories. At the end of the day, you come home defeated after the fight at work with a client; at the market, with a woman who casts you in the grocery line; and on the street, just below your house, with a man that did not want to pick up his dog poop… You have just forgotten how refreshing will be to get home and find it clean and well collected, wrapped in silence. A bottle of white wine cooling in the fridge and a good fresh shower that will heal your wounds at the end of the day.
- 2 rooms
- 1 bathroom
- Energy efficiency ratingFDownload floor plan
- Air conditioning
- Built-in closets
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
You would like to know…
- The apartment is located on the fourth floor of a building from 1957 with elevator.
- The double bedroom is separated from the living room through a half height built-in closet.
- The second room is multipurpose, because it can be used as a study or a guest room. It has access to a gallery / laundry area.
- The apartment has been newly renovated with taste and good quality materials: wooden floors, climalit joinery ...
- The apartment is rented partly furnished and the minimum rental duration is 1 year.
- Visits starting January 28th.
It's special because…
- It is a very quiet and convenient apartment for someone who works from home and wants a nice work area or even an exercise room ...
- The building is divided into three stairways that share a large communal rooftop with views of almost 360 degrees.
- Close to the Plaça de les Glòries, Diagonal, Sagrada Familia, the Monumental ...
Consell de Cent 534, Eixample.Barcelona
Metro: L2 (Encants), L1 (Glòries).
Bus: 62, N2.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?