The Putget is a small mountain that lies between Vallcarca and Sant Gervasi. From 1870 onwards, they began to build towers for the Barcelona bourgeoisie who could establish their residence there fleeing the oldest part of the city. I recommend you to take a walk around and look for these houses because many are vestiges of the best modernist Barcelona.
If you feel like keep going, take the opportunity to stroll through the gardens of Turó del Putget, the lung of the neighborhood and a privileged viewpoint that offers views over the whole city.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Energy efficiency ratingE
- Community expenses included
- In good condition
You would like to know…
- The floor is very well-positioned in the Farró-Putget area, near the Vallcarca subway station.
- Of the three bedrooms, one is double and two singles, although one of these is very large (almost double).
- The bathroom has a shower, a toilet and an enclosed gallery.
- It has a bright and spacious lounge.
- Kitchen and bathrooms were renovated in 2009.
- The building is in good condition and has a lift.
It's special because…
- The living room enjoys good light.
- Very close to the house are the beautiful gardens of Turó del Putget.
- It is a neighborhood full of local shops, services, and very well connected by public transport.
- If you are motivated, walk a bit and you can dive deeper into the tourist maelstrom of Parc Güell.
República Argentina, Sarrià - Sant Gervasi.Barcelona
Metro (L3): Vallcarca.
FGC (L7): Avinguda Tibidabo.
Bus: 22, N4 and N5.
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?