Instructions for going down a spiral staircase
1. Before starting your way down the stair, be sure to wear proper footwear. Stilettos or beach sandals don’t do the job and may require you to pay special attention throughout the entire process.
2. If you have long hair, you better tie it back for good visibility. Do it slowly, keeping your eyes straight ahead and with a slight smile on your face, in order to add a plus of sensuality, even when no one is looking at you.
3. Grasp the handrail with a firm hand but keep your arm loose to allow freedom of movement.
4. Tilt your head slightly down, enough to calculate the distance of your steps without losing balance.
5. It is recommended to down the steps one by one. Stretch the instep with feline air just to test the next step.
6. Once you are down the stairs, just relax and enjoy your terrace.
- 3 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
- Community expenses included
- Brand new
- Private garage
You would like to know…
- The master bedroom has its own bathroom with shower.
- Housing well heated with gas heating and split air conditioning in the living room and the suite.
- A large terrace of 90 sq.m is accessed from one of the rooms through a spiral staircase.
- The kitchen is separate and comes fully equipped with microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. The washing machine is in a gallery with access from the kitchen.
- It has a balcony of 8 sq.m with enough space to put a table and two chairs.
- Available parking space not included in the price (+ € 100 / month).
It's special because…
- The terrace has a structure to put a tent so you can enjoy the warm Summer.
- The kitchen and the laundry room have a retro touch because of its original flooring matching the red furniture.
- The apartment is located in a quiet and well connected neighborhood, next to the Ronda del General Mitre and at a walking distance from Lesseps.
Vallirana 71-73, Sarrià - Sant Gervasi.Barcelona
Metro: L3 (Lesseps)
Would you like more info or schedule a visit?